Wednesday 27 August 2008

Motivated again!!! Being consistent is the toughest part

Lately, I haven’t updated my blog as I lost my motivation towards it. I can’t get any idea what to write which left me with a blank page. Adding to this, after coming back from my Egypt and Spain trips, I was really de-motivated to update it. However, today, something has inspired me to write and to be active again. As I was surfing the internet a few hours ago, I spotted some of my friends’ blog. Gosh…!!!..It was totally amazing how they have updated their blogs. One of them, as he is good photographer, uploaded the pictures he has taken and edited using Adobe Photoshop. The outcomes of the pictures are simply superb. To be frank, I can’t stop browsing his beautiful pictures.

Besides this, another friend of mine, in his blog, he has written about the wonderful reminisce back in IPBA. His writing brought me back to IPBA for a moment.

And there are lot of my friends who have started blogging. Even in Marjon, I think majority of my friends here have their own blog. Some are being secret and some are not.

Looking at my friends’ blogs really inspired me a lot.

Well, I’m a practical person, but some time I do believe in Numerology. One of my weakness as stated in the book was inconsistent which I do agree with it. : ). No matter what I do, I lack in being consistent. For example, in blogging, easily get bored I guess : ). Well, sometimes I think it is good to get bored easily because it urges you to try other sorts of things.


Guna




1 comment:

Warid Mihat said...

yeah, you should update your blog man... when are you going to put the Video of friendship... either you put it in your blog or i put it inside my blog and post the link to all my YM's friends... muahahahaha ^^